Thursday, May 14, 2009

OOPS!

I just realized that I haven't posted a thing since April 30th! Either I've been really busy or really lazy!!! (Maybe a combination of both)

Two weeks is way too far for me to think back so here's what's been going on the last few days......
Chris came home last Thursday night and got to stay until yesterday. It was so nice to spend some time with him without being so rushed like we were during his last visit. We took the kids out Saturday morning. Had breakfast at IHOP then did a little shopping. We decided to go to the Riverwalk in Jenks. Blake hit up the arcade, Lahna and Brayden played on the rock wall and Chris and I enjoyed a couple of beers. It was absolutely a perfect afternoon!! Then Chris and I had a date night Saturday. We really enjoyed spending time together! Sunday was Mother's Day and we all just laid around all day which was a wonderful ending to a wonderful weekend!

Then....Tuesday I started feeling bad again. I had been to the emergency room about 2 weeks ago and they told me I had an upper respitory infection. Anyway, I began running a really high fever and at 4am Chris made me go back to the ER. I now have Pneumonia. I am on strong antibiotics and an inhaler. I am feeling much better today but spent most of the day on the couch. I am hoping to be almost back to normal tomorrow!

Chris left to go back to Kansas City yesterday. This is half way over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment