Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stomach viruses are no fun!

Brayden woke me up at 3am Wed morning and had a really bad stomach virus. He got sick about every 30 minutes until 8 then slept off and on all day. Lahna and I had it too. We all laid around all day yesterday. Charity brought us Sprite and crackers and made us some homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner last night. She is so good to us!! We are all feeling better today and are slowly getting our appetites back.

I am gearing up for my big yard sale this weekend and am hoping and praying the 60% chance of rain goes away! This stuff is driving me nuts and I am ready for it all to find a new home.

I got everything completed for school last week! All I have to do now is wait for my financial aide to go through and select my classes. I am SUPER excited to get back to it!

Chris will be home next Friday and we are all SO excited!! 3 weeks is way too long to be apart!!!

Cross your fingers for no rain and a successful yard sale this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment