Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's been a CRAZY week!!

For starters, I turned 30 this week. I thought my brain would automatically adjust and I would feel like an old woman, but I really don't feel any older! I have been dreading turning 30 for years now, but now that I have actually hit that milestone in my life, I'm kinda happy it's here.

Chris' Nanny and I were supposed to go out to lunch on my birthday. She was getting ready and almost fainted and had to be rushed to the hospital. They admitted her and kept her for 2 days and ran all kinds of tests on her. They still aren't sure what is going on with her. I know the power of prayer and I am certain that they will figure it out and she will get better. She is home now and is more comfortable but is still getting dizzy spells. Nanny, I love you and I know you will get better!!! So glad she is back home though.

My best friend, Charity, has been staying with me this week to keep me company since Chris has been out of town. She has been so helpful with keeping the kids while I went to the hospital to visit Nanny and when I had errands to run. I am blessed to have such good friends in my life!! They really take care of me when I need them most and are always there for me no matter what!!

I am on my way to getting back in school. Got all of my paperwork done this week for admissions and financial aide. I am SO excited to get back to it. I hope to start this fall but we will have to see how it goes. I may take a few classes in August then go back full time in January.

Two weeks until Chris gets to come home for a few days!!! I CAN'T wait!! The kids and I miss him like CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment