Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pink Lemonaide Pie

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to cook and bake and am always looking for new recipes. I am going to try to share a new recipe each week on here. I have found some really good ones lately that my family loves!!! Here's one for Pink Lemonade Pie I saw on the news this morning. They were selling them to help support breast cancer awareness. Can't wait to try it.....

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
  • 3/4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed

DIRECTIONS

  1. In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, and condensed milk. Blend on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl and fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment