Monday, April 20, 2009

Update

Chris was home this last weekend so I didn't get to post. His 28th birthday was Friday so we had some friends over for a little cookout and probably the last bon fire of the season and at this house. It was nice but we didn't get to spend as much time together as we wanted to. The kids were dying for attention from Daddy. He did get to get some rest since he will be putting in some crazy hours over the next few weeks.

Chris and I talked about it and decided that I need to get my hiney back in school! So I got online tonight and looked at schools in the Kansas City area. Found one that looked good and was close to where we plan on moving and went ahead and applied. I hope to take a couple of classes this fall then go back full time next January. I am so excited to be back on the road to finishing up my Associates and plan on going on for my Bachelors after that. I say... IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!

Speaking of school, I got Blake's progress report this afternoon. All A's, B's, and C's. I am SOOO proud of him. This year has been a real challenge for all of us especially Blake. We have seen his grades go from A's and B's to almost straight F's, and now back up to the top. I am so proud of him!!! I know he is working hard to get those grades and it is hard for him to stay focused, but he is doing it!!

Chris won't have a day off until May 8th, but we are hoping things will fall into place and the kids and I will be able to go to Kansas City for a few days next weekend. We all really miss him so much. Lahna walks around the house calling DADADADA every morning. I think she thinks that because his van is here, he should be here. I am so proud of him for doing this. He is working very long hours and it is hard for him to be away from us too. I admire him so much for taking care of us!!!!

Going to bed now to sleep off my 20's! 30's here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment